April 18 - April 25, 2013
- Current Weight: 224.6 lbs
- Weight Loss This Week: -.8 lbs
- Total Loss From Starting Weight: -32.6 lbs
- I was unable to keep from binging late at night.
- I’m still trying to get my insomnia in check. Yesterday, I managed to get a full night’s rest, but I still might see my doctor about this. Again. I’m so sick of going to doctors about this issue, because all they ever want to do is drug me up!
- I’m bloated and moody. My cycle is right around the corner. I don’t mind menstruating, it’s the stupid nonsense before it arrives that gets on my nerves.
- I’m so over Active Link. I need better fitness monitor.
The High Notes
- I attended three yoga classes last week, and went for a long walk 5 out of seven days.
- Still working on getting my eating habits back on track, and while I did binge, it was mostly on fruits and veggies.
- I’ve been doing my best to truly embrace the concept of letting go.
The Weekly Goals
- -1 lbs loss
- Continue the 30 Day Squat Challenge
- Continue taking yoga.
- Continue looking for a race or event to train for.
- Continue to begin and end the day with a positive thought.
- Finish cleaning out the fridge and pantry, continue to restock it with better choices